Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Benefits of Pulse Balancing
1) Our body is made from the ‘Pancha Boothas’. Balancing the ‘Pancha Boothas’ in our body brings about holistic cure; cure for Mind, Body and Soul at the same time. This method known as ‘Pulse Balancing’ is based on a research oriented advanced ‘Single Needle’ Acupuncture technique. It is absolutely pain-free and has no side effects. No medicines need to be taken.
2) Why diseases occur? When there is an imbalance in any one of the 5 elements, disease or a disorder sets in a human body. Researchers have identified that there are totally 4448 diseases / disorders that plague a human body. By administering a single needle all of 4448 diseases can be cured permanently.
a) Imbalances in Fire Element – Heart and Small Intestine related diseases
b) Imbalances in Earth Element – Stomach and Spleen related diseases
c) Imbalances in Air Element – Lungs and Large Intestine related diseases
d) Imbalances in Water Element – Kidney and Urinary Bladder related diseases
e) Imbalances in Wood Element – Liver, Gall Bladder related diseases
3) In popular treatment methods there is no permanent cure for Chronic diseases such as Diabetes, Kidney Failure, BP, Heart Problems, Arthritis, Sinusitis, Asthma, Depression, Menstrual Disorders, Impotency, Infertility etc. Through Pulse Balancing all Chronic Diseases are treated permanently and the patients can get back to their routine life within a short period of time.
4) Pulse Balancing is a sure cure for infertility. After diagnosing the naadi, the couple is treated and within a short time imbalances are set right and they can give birth to children.
5) Terror Free Society.. People’s character and personality are also defined by the kind of imbalances in their body. Research outlines that when perfectly balanced through Pulse Balancing, it is possible for even a terrorist to develop into calm, non-violent and socially responsible citizen. When this treatment is given from infancy children will grow into conscientious individuals.
6) Even prisoners when given this treatment, become calm and are able to understand the implications of their actions and are able to discern right from wrong. This treatment tries to accomplish what punishment does not achieve.
7) When the 5 elements are balanced, a person becomes a centre of positivity. All negative thoughts get replaced and it benefits not only that person but those surrounding them for they also start adopting a positive approach to life.
8) Through ‘Pulse Balancing’, a person can get completely relieved from stress and stress related disorders such as depression.
9) To become successful in business - Pulse Balancing brings about creativity in a person and enables the person to get new, fresh ideas, become dedicated, focused and result oriented.
10) It increases concentration and memory power in students. Thereby making them score well in exams.
11) Teenage girls suffering from menstrual disorders can get cured without medicines within a short span of time.
12) Prevention is better than cure. When treated from symptoms stage itself, patients are cured faster. Even hereditary diseases are completely cured.
13) Pulse Balancing is not only for those afflicted with a disease. This treatment helps in providing general fitness for mind & body. Immunity levels are increased.
Prevention is better than cure
World Health Organization defines Health as “not a mere absence of diseases”. It is a state of Physical, Mental and Social Well being.
Pulse Balancing helps to balance the five elements in the body to achieve the above.
Basis of all creations, living and non living including Human body is made up of five elements “Pancha Boodham” (Fire, Earth, Air, Water and Wood). Our Health mainly lies in balancing these five elements. Our Universe is made up of five elements. Our Siddhars have already talked about this “Andathil Ulladhey Pindathil Ulladhu”.
The universe (Macrocosm) and we humans (Microcosm) are all made up of ‘Pancha Boothas’. Universal energy flows into the human body and travels through certain inconceivable paths known as meridians. These meridians carrying the universal energy are not rigid pathways thus there is a large possibility of the energies getting mixed up, which in turn creates a block. When energy doesn’t flow properly to any one of the five elements, VIZ., Fire, Earth, Air, Water and Wood, the energy gets blocked and this leads to a disease in the human body.
This imbalance reflects in our pulse or “naadis”. The ‘naadi’ is diagonised and a single needle is administered to the energy centre, the block gets cleared and the corresponding organ gets rejuvenated. This is known as pulse balancing
Balancing of Five Elements is done through a Single Needle.
Methodology of Treatment
Only a mother can take care of a child. Universe is our mother (Macrocosm) and we are her children (Microcosm). The diseases can be cured only through universal energy. The patient has to come on an empty stomach. The pulse is checked and based on that a single needle is pierced at the corresponding point. The needle transmits energy. It removes the blockage and allows the energy to flow freely.
A Single needle is used even if the patients have more than one disease and the diseases are cured simultaneously. There are no side effects in this treatment. Not only diseases even there are changes in the characteristic (Mind).
Pulse Balancing provides general fitness for mind & body. Immunity levels are increased.
Hence to have a disease free life, one has to clear the blockages regularly for the flow of energies. It’s like cleaning our house on a regular basis. By doing so, one can stay healthy.